Heating and Air Conditioning Repair Buford, GA
Georgia Mechanical, Inc. – Our Story
GMI was formed in 1987 as a commercial HVAC “construction-related” enterprise.
Through the years GMI has expanded to include HVAC “service” and into the “residential” markets.
GMI is currently active and licensed in the following 12 states:
New Mexico / Texas / Louisiana / Mississippi / Alabama / Georgia / Florida / South Carolina / North Carolina / Virginia / Tennessee / Indiana
GMI’s motto is “Serving the South”, but we are continually increasing our presence in all locations that our customers need service.
GMI customers include:
- Big box and Smaller retail space customers
- Distribution facilities
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers
- Food processing facilities (HVAC/Refrigeration/Ammonia)
- K-12 Schools / higher education Colleges and Universities (public and private)
- Medical facilities (surgical / patient facilities / medical offices)
- Tenant-finish office spaces
- Restaurants ( HVAC / hot-side / cold-side / ice machines /refrigeration )
GMI services include: Design / Installation / Service & Maintenance of the following:
- HVAC sheet metal projects (GMI utilizes an automated sheet metal coil line)
- HVAC control projects (DDC/electric/pneumatic / systems where GMI may self-perform or partner with larger vendors)
- Chillers: Air-cooled / Water-cooled / centrifugal / screw / Ammonia
- Boilers / Cooling Towers / Rooftop / Split systems / water-source heat pumps
- VRF & VRV system projects (variable refrigerant flow & variable refrigerant volume)
- HVAC & process piping
- Outdoor Air equipment to provide solutions for outside air make-up and building pressure issues
- Indoor Air equipment to provide solutions for IAQ issues (Indoor Air Quality)
- Refrigeration systems (coolers / freezers / ice machines / Ammonia)
- Duct cleaning
- Industrial ventilation
The GMI Management TEAM is as follows:
- Kevin Reach – President
- Jeff Dale – VP General Manager
- Mike May – EVP Service Department Mgr.
- Dan Goligoski – Service Department Operations Mgr.
- Stephen Triplett – Construction Department Mgr.
- Tommy Sanders – Construction Department Estimation / Preconstruction Mgr.
- TBD – Residential Manager
- Joy Phillips – CFO / Office Manager
GMI continues to grow with the help of its loyal CUSTOMERS and the dedicated EMPLOYEES that service those customers day after day, and sometimes night after night. GMI has revenues in excess of $25 million dollars and employs over 90 people.
GMI takes great pride in the relationships and the products that we touch.
Serving The South Since 1987
Because most products in the HVACR industry are fairly similar, we differentiate ourselves from the competition by providing our customers with superior quality service. Our proactive approach to customer service makes us the best choice for all your HVACR needs.